Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Gall Stones More Condition_treatment



From January under my soles have passed 4474 km, asphalt paths and I did the same I km route with my car!
fact that it is not my 'four-wheel "turns very, calculating that ride my bike to work and for trips longer uses the camper risk to become sustainable in the long oval tires in the garage!

year in compensation in the order I finished the soles of Adidas cs, nike air zoom victory, jazz Saucony, Mizuno aero, and a light steaming to salomon trail and a couple of rustic and a bit 'of track with the Nike Bowerman nailed

am not at all surprised and then the weak that has taken hold of my last days, incredible But as with redoubled effort to turn the legs principle inversely proportional to the half!

prepare a record year-end the most striking result was a 9'55 "over 3000m on the track for the average per km in itself but by the time I spend in the" middle-distance-extended ", adding that the race was held in my country by winning the battery, the joke came from herself
knew the way, I was ahead of peers on the other competitors!

Then my first trail, beautiful woods, breathtaking views, beautiful diving in puddles and falls on roots and scree ..

Four marathons in Chicago and Boston the two Major 5-10k Where 6mezze and many are successful personal touch to every thing that I do not know if I'll write more in the years go by and the record-syndrome comes and goes and do better for the players to remain constant!

This could help me my fellow countryman who moved from bike shoes to me is already playing bad but in fact the idea of \u200b\u200bgoing back in front as someone maliciously would impel me to do is a challenge that can wait! As well as winning the fifth-grade traslaval slipped to 2 'this year and I'd like to try the summer to come.

Now, while the tank is running out as the season the race aspect of Pisa, where I enrolled in the half more to share a feast to give my best, if there is someone blogpoint me signals that I will see do not miss the "exchange" of Christmas wishes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment