Thursday, December 2, 2010

Roger Federer Lamblyopia

HIPPO Vs ELEFANT

Ok, I'll just say I've seen out of the water and snow km per week have collapsed, the prospects for improvement, which I hate to die, are back for a moment in the tray and not just stay still I devoted myself to my first love sports ..
table football!
Now if this sport, based on continuous shots, can reawaken the fast fibers, which under the effect of continuous long marathon, fell asleep, I do not know, 'I'm always under the tent that houses our knock on wood charms and challenges different because it's undeniable that fear of hurting me so much but is a bit 'of social relations with old and new friends every time you want!
friends .. until hostilities begin, the teams made just the looks and they become hostile personalities come out when the oxygen does not reach the brain are fantastic! Already the first
dislikes about which of the two compaggini should wear the coat color (which actually sometimes smell as well) then the second problem of who goes in goal .. fuck ever once there is someone who loves this role, it takes the rotation five minutes for a sin ... for some reason when it's up to some ancestral characters time becomes a review and more regular repeated sessions that matter get ladders 5'-3'-4'-2 '... tap OK to me already!
Now, a few years ago I was not a phenomenon, could amputate my left foot and right, not even the best tire managed to house the toe ... but feel like a monster of 95kg who screams every time I RUN SHIT Do not stay standing there! No
here that does not digest it, and I'm really struggling not to fight back .. MAYBE YOU WILL BE FAST A PERPETUAL MOTION WITH THE FORK SULL'ERBETTA BUT YOU ARE NOT A LIGHTNING!
However, I can hold my temper telling myself that after I have made and wanted to end when the players will put the smiles will be back in the drawer, and a pizza with a pint of beer on tap close to the discussions! (dinners, instead, I discovered that the two that were so "cool" came to blows once)
The thing that I think makes this sport so popular is that unlike ' Athletics is not measurable that I know what I'm worth a thousand is not cheating, maybe one day I can run 10-12 "faster than usual, but more or less are lì.Nel football, no, athletes after a trip to three out of breath then have a shot and guess they feel the Ronaldhino goal of the situation, and when the game is the blame of defeat is never their physical ... no fault of the referee of their teammates, the shoes of narrow grass cut badly, but never their!
The character of my favorite soccer fields and is the one with the brace perennial that tells you that you have injured the patella tendon as RONALDO!
How to say ... because you are as good as him ... No, maybe I'll like him fat!
short summing say that the next time I go to run the country under the snow and I am bringing the blood acid .. that backfires in a couple's relationship do not work and almost never remember your first love is better but if has been done there is a reason!
Although I must admit that everything is great and now I want a course with a 15x400 + 1000m with some good times in the face of men of elephants and hippos "that I made them turn a bit '!

0 comments:

Post a Comment