Saturday, November 27, 2010

Caprilu Limone Recipe

TODAY ALL WHITE! BEFORE BUILDING

It seems only yesterday that we were here to write our thoughts on the hot, melted asphalt rubber outsole and highly breathable fabric .. I had to laugh when they open this morning the door the whole country around me was dressed in ice! Physiologically

I had noticed a couple of days ago and humidity typical of November we were leaving as the leaves are finished sweeping the yard, because the rheumatic pain in the back that I carry around for years had ceased to bite, with My great solievo, leaving ostacoletti jump, stepped funicella come neppure il Rambo o il Rocky Balboa degli anni migliori facevano!

Il potenziamento poi è proseguito sul cavalcavia della statale San Vitale all'altezza di Sant'Agata e mentre facevo le mie ripetute tranquillo sulla ciclabile un camionista inizia a strombazzare,subito mi sono chiesto cosa volesse,ma quando mi ha gridato bella gnocca...Ho capito che la mia pantacalza deve farmi proprio un bel culo!Poi non è che tutti quelli coi capelli lunghi appartengano al gentil sesso king of the road che non sei altro!!e mentre pensavo questa cosa e finivo la sesta salita lui deve aver visto i baffi e a tirato su il vetro in tutta fretta,ed avendo i vetri con la manovella la scena è stata esilarante perchè la mia mente malata ha concluso: Ok traded for a pussy but at least masturbate only when you get home, perverted ;-)!!

Returning to the present, however, left this morning for a long slow path I decide to vary, in the street when I see a huge white presence in the distance .. just kidding myself I tell myself that it's really not a bear but reality has it that a fat Maremma and heads straight toward me!
I started screaming like a madman and a plot that leaves the owner called the "jaws of stray," he repeats the usual old story that much does not bite! But I
I read the newspaper two days ago I wonder if the Rodvailler 40kg which savaged Pertile in Padua had never bitten before! O what has to O'brist asportaro a piece of calf, forcing him to not know how many points and months on the sidelines!
If I was a careless driver and I will "ironed" you gave me dell'idiota murderess ... And if I had said I'd never killed anyone before! I bet you gave them two slaps me happy!

I do not have pets, but it's so hard to put a leash on the dog and if you wear them when walking is the only time they have to be free are you sure that you love your animals?

The second I close here today in this country of Ferrara see if the leg is improved on the mud, even if this ice better than shorten the nails at 12mm!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment