Thursday, November 4, 2010

Laptop Hard Drive Adaptor Kit Radio Shack

THE PHYSICS can not escape ...

After the good feelings of Cotignola half of last Sunday in my head was done off a worm:
you that all the talk that they say that after a marathon there is a pull down Prestatie, are the stupid things?!

I needed to take away the doubt so I enrolled in a 10km with the presumption of breaking through the wall of 36 '!
Sunday morning with an extra hour of sleep thanks to the return to winter time I come on line Starting the Journey of the round, circuit, measured in the classic distance in the birthplace of Francesco Baracca Lugo di Romagna that is! The day is fair, overcast skies and temperatures in autumn, during heating the leg that runs well is a pleasure and not your stomach growls even went to the bathroom are also just finished breakfast and then I feel as light as the yellow leaves from the branches that come off this month by the fantastic colors! The
FIDAL decided to test the chip disposable and just happened now for 2-3 years have been approved in Chicago and the presumption sorry but I knew better judges of some vintage men were properly applied as the laces of nine forty scarpa.Le come quickly, and despite the calls The start is 10-12m below the point indicated ... great if you aspire to a personal thing but the Chip we try to do if you did not lay the ground passing through the detectors, heads .... I
to all, if the track was not wet the soles of my Adidas would smoke, (well you get the + or-) but now there is all the elite of running Romagnolo just using my brain and put it in the wake of athletes much more popular than me after all I am defying the laws of physics today or not??!
The first two kilometers were a stone I run them just above the pace that I keep on repeating the 1000 and the third light starts flashing:

"Arirun bad idea even if the horoscope said that Mercury is on your side you demanded a little too much from the wings of your ankles, eh! "

With this thought in my head the pain starts to 4km .. but my coach taught me how to fix it," she thinks to take away loose! " he says, "concentrates on the circle of the legs, let them run!

Yes, you are not Run it on the hook if you go listen to this ... then you almost whistling alongside an M55 that warns you: My years and your legs!
Then I go in search of pride, I'm in the wake of the not make it go away!
But self-hypnosis does not work, and after just one lap I see his tank colored leaves, inexorable also arrives at the ring of yet another whack on garmin femoral biceps!
When I start to think that worse things could not go to the eighth km do the last corner and I find that even in the final straight Aeolus is against me!
squeezed like a lemon and giving background to the attributes under the inflatable arrival, I hurt even in my arms and caught his breath just a follower wants to compare the timing of the time I recorded myself and that of the chip and is excited to see that match .. Too bad .. not like the stone of Mecca's I do! If not, the original white, with all the sinful thoughts that I did in the last km would become black as the sacred symbol dear to the followers of the Koran!
Perhaps the conduct of the race too open-minded is the real cause of my flop I think even if the truth remains in half with the title of this post that you think

0 comments:

Post a Comment