Wednesday, December 15, 2010

How To License A Boat In Ontario

FAMOUS .. THANKS .. NO

Finally I can turn on the PC.
cabbage if you write I can not read them all .. and luckily I follow only thirty blog, my congratulations go to all those who almost always manage to have a "line" to other bloggers, the two-way it is only right because your attachment to the cause is drug dealers!

I tell you of my Siberian these days I feel a certain envy for the people "otherwise lean, me with my low blood pressure but continues to cover the bones and muscles are all shrunken.
But since every action has a reaction, rather than the complainer, I decided to take it head-on e.. Go skiing a bit '!

therapy was not bad but two days of beautiful sunshine with temperatures at high altitude around -9/-10 during a descent at 30km / h on average are perceived as another lash on the face and consequently stop .. part of the facial muscles and a significant difficult to order a hot tea in a shelter after a couple of hours of this activity!

the afternoon to warm their feet from frostbite due to a slight boot cracked (enter snow) is no longer appropriate, I have thrown in a little town having the 'path of "hills" on average topped with some repeat step uphill.

I'm not following more power tables, 15 days after I got sick but with a different landscape in the mountains I came back the enthusiasm and the desire to pull, and suffering even if the condition is far away and Pisa I do not expect miracles unless celestial particularly performing a time trial!

Feature of the Week still remains a phone call from the director of the local newspaper that under the pressure of two aspiring marathoners, would like to write an article about Pheidippides in my area.
discovered, however, that their intention was not improving health of stimulating the race for health, but only get publicity (I think for an upcoming participation in NY) I replied that I always raced for myself and those who were interested in my feelings had had the opportunity to listen to my voice and I asked him to not even be mentioned in the article.
He is a bit 'hit, my response has surprised you say that I do wrong? How would you react?

0 comments:

Post a Comment