Monday, February 21, 2011

How To Install Shelter On Aluminum Boat

THE BIG STONE! The

long pro marathon for extruders in Garmin Connect - Details
Finally I can say that we made during the week after the 100km funds alternating slow Three-quality tests in a 15x400 with a 200m recovery '3x5000m an average 18km a day and a perfect day in overcast 12 degrees and wind is almost absent in output alone are able to pull this off maybe a bit long' unexpected .
I think great credit goes to the promotion of the material from lidl rider;) I'll explain: From products are on sale now for the bike I noticed between these tights and t-shirt in technical material that will be by bike, but for skiing and running are fantastici.Essendo then the ridiculous prices compared with homes that are competing for market wanted to arrive before other interested parties ...
So in addition to the time I was careful to focus on style, I can invent amazing how much meanness to spin the legs a bit 'more than usual!
not to leave anything to chance and are also unable to insert ghiaita 5km road race that will not be like the evil "san-Pietrini" but get used to the foot sconesso (I'm pulling me, in truth, if I wanted to do this I had no alternative tarmac around ..)
Then at 32km appeared before me and a bar counter with two beers and a big man, fresh green to me: you pay it?!?!
From there the final progression!
So after I complained, I can say that the improvements of the last two weeks have been remarkable, now charge for the last week in the last three weeks and then eased a bit 'miles and intensity .. I would have liked to be at the Roma-Ostia but I will settle for a half at 40km from home race after a Saturday night in a turn (you know that grit ..) Meanwhile, I found a nice parking lot for Marlin in the process of cave near the metro station B Santa something ... a short walk from a shopping center so OVS-coin even the logistics is defined.
And on this subject I have nothing to add!
Mon, February 21, 2011 2:56 PM added by extruders
8 km 8 km
Satellite Map
Hybrid
Type of activity:
Corsa
Event Type: Not rated
Time: 02:42:38
Distance : 37.01 km
Increase in quota: 29 m
Calories: 2,763 C

0 comments:

Post a Comment