Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ocular Hypertension More Condition_symptoms




R abbah, l'amica da Bucarest, mi ha scritto: “Per te Klara, che ami dormire da sola, credo che un libro sia l'unico "amante" che tollereresti accanto sul cuscino quando ti addormenti e l'unico che potrebbe farti sognare."

Mi piacerebbe capire da dov’e’ and that 'did this "legend" to which I would love to sleep alone and not to tolerate any lover than a book. Maybe there 'was something wrong with my way of communicating and I do not like at all,' cause "clear" as well as the name I have chosen for the web, and 'also the one that always try to be. I am convinced that the great changes, the great cultural revolutions begin with small things, by our individual behavior and believe that only with clarity, then by removing
Read the rest of this post ... »

0 comments:

Post a Comment