Saturday, February 12, 2011

Muscle Spasms More Condition_treatment

-30

have finally been accepted to the Capitoline Marathon, I managed to upload the latest data in my personal area and after a week here it is the ..
The letter to be presented to collect race, now I'm not a computer in the top, even between the two extremes are perhaps an even more putting down the bottom but the master of vintage men than me, I hope they are due to resorting to nanny me, because it would be humiliating to know that the first blow were able to place their name on the list of starters, while the company had signed early in December (remember we talked to Pisa) and only the day before del festival di San Remo posso cantare vittoria!!
Mi è stato assegnato il 251,bel numero, scomponendolo sarebbe un tempo che in tempi più agonistici  sarebbe stato abbordabile,le mie gambe Bostoniane poi l'avrebbero pure demolito,ma la corsa, anche se spesso si sente parlare di memoria fisica,non regala niente e anche se la primavera ha risvegliato e non poco le mie fibre muscolari sopite,stare sotto il mitico muro delle tre ore al momento mi pare il target più ragionevole.
Psicologicamente poi,sto veramente attraversando un momento strano,il bricolage e il fai da te si sono impossessati di me,Tutto è cominciato con un'impresa da carrozziere sul Camper-house,sostituendo un asse marcia,steso sul marciapiede di front of house, and explained to all passersby that I was not stealing firewood .. then suture, filled with polyurethane foam repaint, .. This stucco
marathon, I was so pleased that now I do not stop most, I'm replacing screens, walls repainted, I cleaned the toilet cassette from limestone in short, to the 8 canonical hours "the shop" I spend a surplus of energies that I have, however, prevented in recent weeks of absence from blogspace to run 100km per week.
Indeed there are many but the intensity of the sessions in short supply, that is, when you go to make repeated on the 2000m then finish with a 14km slow is probably better than staying stationary but the form does not grow much.
I lunghi li ho corsi tutti a ritmo blando tanto per bruciare grassi e mantenere almeno il peso,pure qui dai 66kg dell'estate sono stabile a 70 e alla visità di idoneità sportiva è risultato pure che mi sono abbassato un centimentro,il dutur dice che mi sto ingobbendo...Ma io sono Juventino da sempre,Ho ribattuto..ma lui di calcio non credo si intenda perchè mi ha guardato come si guarda un celebroleso!!O forse ne capisce e mi compativa per i meravigliosi risultati da Calciopoli in poi..
Comunque sono idoneo e se il clima continua a regalarci questo clima primaverile potrei pure fare il colpaccio torno al lavoro un 10x1000m con recupero 400m di lento se non diventa qualcosa di meno distruttivo!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment