Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Deklaracja Zgodności Cb Mk3

Fatigue - Revised


P er vari motivi, ho avuto modo nei giorni scorsi re-read my story. In a world where now social networks, Facebook and Second Life have become places where people often live their second life and that is used as a hunting ground for predatory cunning and ruthless, at a time when the feelings are expressed via SMS and the neologism "devirtualizzazione" has become more and more 'the meaning of "remove all clothes," read me in my naive outsource dating back about three years ago made me realize that even if the timing and dynamics underlying relations that arise in the virtual are not so changed, and something inside me 'changed to the point where I felt the need to repeat the story in a different version.
Read the rest of this post ... »

0 comments:

Post a Comment